Saturday, March 12, 2005

There's No Saying Sorry Anymore

There are so many words I wish I could say,
so many actions I wish I could do,
so many apologies I wish I could use,
if it would only fix what I have done.

But there's no saying sorry anymore,
for it's too late, it's over, the damage is done.

And now you stare at me with spiteful eyes,
while I recoil from your icy tone,
and the cool demeanour of your shoulders,
every bit of you an accusation.

But I don't understand what I have done,
and just for that, a regret, which haunts me til now.

I remember when we used to be friends,
having our fun without a care,
but now everything has changed,
and I don't know how things got this way.

But I wish that I could turn back the clock,
if it could only, only hope, give me one more chance.

Now we have have gone our seperate ways,
and you don't know the scar you have left on me,
but then again I must deserve every bit of scorn,
every grudge you must hold in your heart.

For at this point in time,
There's no saying sorry anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home